13,718 Likes 724 Dislikes
Apple's new iOS 11 is causing major battery drain. Here are some tips to help you improve battery life on your iOS device! iPhones, iPads, and iPods supported!
A few of the tips covered in this video...
1. Turn off excess notifications
2. Stop clearing multitasking
3. Turn off WiFi Assist
4. Frequent/Significant Locations
5. Device Analytics
6. iCloud Photo Library & Photo Sharing
7. Turn off auto updates
8. Processes on Cellular Data (iCloud Drive, files, photos, etc.)
9. Turn off App Offloading
10. Turn off Siri/Siri Suggestions
Instructions and more tips are in the video! Be sure to stick around!
Be sure to add me on Twitter @iAppleGeek3 for more updates & cool stuff!
Not enough? Well, check out my channel (and subscribe, perhaps?) if you liked this video!
Follow me on Twitta!
iPhone X screen popping?
iPhone SE Review - A Year Later
Apple Watch Series 3 Review
$160 AirPods vs $99 Zolo Liberty: Battle of the Buds